Hobby Mosaic Template Compass
For this mosaic compass you need the following quantities depending on the stone size (10x10mm, 15x15mm or 20x20mm):
Colour of the pattern 10x10 mm 15x15 mm 20x20 mm
And this is how it works:
Blue 180 Stones 50 stones 45 stones
light blue 2.840 stones 1.350 stones 710 stones
Black 100 Stones 50 Stones 25 stones
Grey 920 Stones 420 Stones 230 stones
Light grey 920 stones 420 stones 230 stones
- Take a break with the enclosed carbon paper to put the motif on your mosaic carrier, for example a wooden plate.
- Then glue the stones directly on with a mosaic glue or white glue.
- When all the stones have been glued, the mosaic is still grouted. READY !
- Place a foil on the mosaic pattern and a mosaic net over it.
- Lay and the mosaic stones also with white glue on the carrier net.
- Now the mosaic is laid and grouted at the final installation location (floor or wall).
Forum Traiani ® registered trademark